OPEN OPTIONS INC SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
The “Open Options Scholarship” Requirements for Eligibility
Request a scholarship application by sending an email to email@example.com with “Scholarship Application” in the subject line.
We would like to offer 3 laptops to Oklahoma City and surrounding area students. (Del City, MWC, Crooked Oak)
Hello! If you’re reading this you’re probably interested in our scholarship. But there are some qualifications you need to meet, and rules you need to follow in order to qualify. We understand every circumstance is different, but please be aware that we will NOT grant exceptions to these application requirements:
- Student must be a senior in high school.
- Student must have maintained a 2.0 and above GPA throughout his or her final two years in high school. (PROOF OF GRADES-Transcript)
- Student should be able to demonstrate a relatively trouble-free last few years.
- Student should be able to produce, at our request, three references: two from a teacher OR administrator, and one from a person who knows you. (not in your family)
- Student must plan to attend college or technical school the semester following his or her high school graduation.
- In order to prove his/her commitment to going to school, PROOF of an official schedule or enrollment to the college.
- Student must demonstrate a need for the assistance.
- The student will be asked to submit a 500 word essay. INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
- AWARDS AND RECOGNIATIONS
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- CAREER GOALS
- EDUCATIONAL GOALS
The board, or committee, will review each essay and assign it a value from 1-10 based on creativity, grammar, language, etc. Then the essay will receive a final score which will be the average of all individual scores. The highest score(s) will receive the awards. Anyone affiliated with Open Options, Inc. will not be eligible for this award, (affiliations include family members of: employees, board members, contractors). Please mail essay by: January 31, 2016, DEADLINE. To
Open Options Inc.:
- 1132 North Pennsylvania Ave, OKC, OK 73107
- Label mailing as “Scholarship”.
The laptop will not be issued until we receive confirmation of enrollment, which can be shown by submission of a class schedule or tuition bill.
Good luck to all applicants for the 2016-2017 year! We can’t wait to meet you all.